Westminster, United States
Looking for great people to join our print department. Our print associates are responsible for all print materials for internal use, as well as, productions for our customers. Prior print experience is not required as we train all our employees. Both full- and part-time positions are available.
- Setting up files for print
- Printing productions (cards, books, flyers, posters, mailers, catalogs)
- Laminating and cutting on large machinery
- Tabbing, binding and working with small tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Mastery of basic math concepts
- Proficiency with English language
- Proficiency with computers and printers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to follow, interpret, and explain instructions and/or guidelines Effective written/verbal communication and listening skills
What's great in the job?
- Flexible work schedule. We will work around your life!
- On the job training.
Team / Company Size:
3 / 30 people
Average Starting Pay:
$15 per hour
Need More Info?
Grow with us
Grow with us as a company, we have opportunity.
Vacation, Sick, and paid time off after 6 months of solid performance.
Only a couple blocks from US 36 Highway and the D line light rail track.
Solid performance is rewarded with us. Guaranteed pay raise at 30 and 90 days.